21 September 2020
FAQ’s for Bayside Apartments
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
As we start nearing the end of the final development stage, we understand that as well as becoming extremely excited about moving in, you will have a few questions about your new home...
When can I move into Bayside Apartments?
- We are delighted with the progress on site and we believe we shall be nearly complete internally by the end of the year. The works to the tower should also be complete, however the façade works to the Courtyard have fallen behind due to the intricacy of the brickwork and metal detailing, and we now believe the completions will all likely occur in January or February 2021. This is because there is a lot of external work to do at podium level.
- We will keep you updated on our progress.
How will I know when I can move into Bayside Apartments?
- As per your contract, you will be served a 10-day notice period of your completion date from your solicitor. We will work with you as best we can to ensure you are happy with your completion date.
- When the time comes, we will work towards a maximum of 5 completions per day, which will allow for easy and safe access whilst you move in, although in some instances this may increase if we are aware of people not physically moving in on their completion date.
What are the main things left to complete in Bayside?
- The internal apartment builds are nearing completion and our focus will then shift predominantly onto the infrastructure around the building, the reception area, the lifts and communal hallways, the café and the gym and spa
- The grounds and courtyard will be the final areas to complete.
Can I reserve basement storage?
- There are 50 storage units available in the basement and to make it a fair process they have been offered to residents in the order of which the contracts were exchanged – on a first come, first served basis.
- As a storage unit is taken (or not), we will move on to the next apartment on the list to see if they would like the space.
- Please note we currently have 54 people on the waiting list for the 50 units, so it is likely they will have already been allocated, however if you still wish to join the waiting list, please speak with Max Harbron.
When can I choose my flooring?
- You can now book an appointment to meet with Max to choose your new flooring from Tuesday 22nd September onwards either by email Max Harbron or please call 01903 228 601.
Should I extend my notice if my tenancy agreement ends at the end of Dec?
- Yes, as we can’t guarantee completion dates.
- As per your contract, completion will be anytime between 1st December 2020 and 28th February 2021.
When can we take a site visit?
- Buyer site visits are planned for October, we will keep you updated of exact dates nearer the time.
Updated: 21st Sept 2020