Plot 67, Level 12
- Bespoke, fitted British kitchens by Paula Rosa Manhattan
- Composite stone kitchen worktops
- Miele integrated appliances
- Interior designed, fully tiled master bedroom en suite with natural stone vanity unit and Roca chinaware
- Interior designed, fully tiled bedroom 2 en suite bathroom or shower room with composite stone countertops
- Large balcony to all Penthouses
- Colour video entry phone system
- Concierge facility
- Private landscaped courtyard garden
- Access to the Bayside pool & spa and residents fitness suite
- Lifts to all floors including basement parking
- Private residents and visitors parking with double length car parking space included for each Penthouse
- Interior designed entrance lobbies and communal areas
At 15 storeys high – and providing a perfect counterpoint to the modern Splashpoint leisure centre next door – nowhere else in Worthing provides such magnificent panoramic views.
Inspired by the best of Worthing’s beautiful seafront architecture – think white stucco, extravagant windows and expressive balconies with delicate metalwork – its distinctive vertical outline is the perfect realisation of the adage ‘form follows function’.
Here, balconies and balustrades have been arranged so that every room on every floor has both shelter from the weather and a wide view of the sky. The result is an elegant structure with a gently undulating, transparent surface that is not only a joy to live in, but also a thing of beauty to behold.Download specification
Browse through our selection of over 40 images to truly picture the interior design and decor, high-quality finish and striking exterior design. Thoughtful use of materials and refined colour palettes combine create living spaces of unsurpassed appeal.
WOULD YOU LIKE to know more?
Book a virtual tour and meeting with our team today (phone numbers below). Or register your details to receive exclusive news on the development and join our priority contact list.