Plot 35, Level 01
- Bespoke, fitted British kitchens by Paula Rosa Manhattan
- Composite stone kitchen worktops
- Siemens integrated appliances
- Interior designed, fully tiled bathrooms and en suites with composite stone countertops
- Patio, balcony or terrace to all apartments
- Colour video entry phone system
- Concierge facility
- Private landscaped courtyard garden
- Access to the Bayside pool & spa and residents fitness suite
- Lifts to all floors including basement parking
- Private residents and visitors parking
- Interior designed entrance lobbies and communal areas
At 15 storeys high – and providing a perfect counterpoint to the modern Splashpoint leisure centre next door – nowhere else in Worthing provides such magnificent panoramic views.
Inspired by the best of Worthing’s beautiful seafront architecture – think white stucco, extravagant windows and expressive balconies with delicate metalwork – its distinctive vertical outline is the perfect realisation of the adage ‘form follows function’.
Here, balconies and balustrades have been arranged so that every room on every floor has both shelter from the weather and a wide view of the sky. The result is an elegant structure with a gently undulating, transparent surface that is not only a joy to live in, but also a thing of beauty to behold.Download specification
Browse through our selection of over 40 images to truly picture the interior design and decor, high-quality finish and striking exterior design. Thoughtful use of materials and refined colour palettes combine create living spaces of unsurpassed appeal.
WOULD YOU LIKE to know more?
Book a virtual tour and meeting with our team today (phone numbers below). Or register your details to receive exclusive news on the development and join our priority contact list.