31 January 2020
We’re lucky enough to have unrivalled views across Worthing and the surrounding area from our viewpoint here at Bayside Apartments, whether it be the rolling hills of the South Downs, the calming sea views to the south or the hustle and bustle of Worthing town life.
In turn, we’ve also been tagged into and have seen some amazing photos of Bayside and its local area, so… we want to see even more.
We love great photos and we love to see how proud you are of the area you live in, so we wanted to launch a Photography Competition to really showcase and share with everyone our diverse town, its enviable location and of course our iconic Bayside Apartment building that’s now become part of the Worthing skyline.
You can be as creative as you like when thinking about your photo entries, all that we ask is that you submit photos that either include Bayside Apartments and/or a photo that represents what Worthing means to you and why you love living here. We know there are a variety of hidden gems in the area that only us locals know about, so we’d love you to share your favourite places, where you love spending time with your family and friends or even a photograph of something that captures the spirit of Worthing – think seagulls, ice-creams, iconic buildings and landmarks… the choices are endless.
Entries will be open to all, so whether you are an enthusiastic amateur photographer, an experienced professional or just happened to capture the perfect photo on your phone we’d love to see your entries and what you love about the town you live in.
Two winners will be chosen (1x amateur photographer and 1x professional photographer) and a vast selection of entries will be used and credited throughout the year across our social media channels and used within our marketing campaigns.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
The winners will receive:
• 2 course Sunday lunch at Pitch Restaurant - MasterChef Champion Kenny Tutt’s restaurant in Worthing.
• Your photo will be displayed in the Residents Lounge at Bayside Apartments
How to Enter
Social media users can submit as many photograph entries as they like using the hashtag #BaysidesBigPicture on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us in using @BaysideApartmentsWorthing on Facebook, @BaysideWorthing on Twitter and @apartmentsbayside on Instagram, as well so we can share your entries.
The winners will be contacted through their social media account by 28th March 2020 and we will update our social media pages with the winning images by April 2020.
Photograph entry criteria
• Photographs entered can be in either colour or mono
• All photograph entries must include either Bayside Apartments and/or showcase a part of Worthing or its surrounding area that you love.
• There is no age limit
• You must state in your entry whether you are an Amateur or Professional
• All photographs submitted must be the work of the individual who submits them Entrants must ensure that photographs have been taken with the permission of the subject (where necessary) and do not infringe the copyright of any third party
• Photographs entered can have been taken at any time as long as they meet the above criteria
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Roffey Homes Ltd (Company no. 00657938).
2. The competition is open to residents Worldwide except employees of Roffey Homes Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 28th February at 23:59. After this date no further entries to the competition will be counted.
5. Entries must be in digital format only – no prints or slides will be accepted.
6. All photographs submitted must be the work of the individual who submits them. Entrants must ensure that photographs have been taken with the permission of the subject (where necessary) and do not infringe the copyright of any third party.
7. Digital adjustments are acceptable; the way in which any digital enhancement or editing has been used will be taken into account when judging the entry. However, major changes of content are not allowed.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Roffey Homes Ltd.
10. Prize details:
2 course Sunday lunch at Pitch - MasterChef Champion Kenny Tutt’s restaurant in Worthing. No maximum spend and to be used by 1st February 2021.
The winning photos will be displayed in the Residents Lounge at Bayside Apartments
11. The prizes are non-transferable.
12. Winners will be chosen by panel of judges appointed by Roffey Homes Ltd.
13. The winner will be notified on the relevant social media channel within 28 days of the closing date.
14. Roffey Homes Ltd.’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, as well as their entry in our social media and any future marketing campaigns. No other personal information will be used unless otherwise agreed.
*If under 18 years of age, no personally identifiable information will be used in the winner’s announcement, just their entry and first name.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The new Bayside website will be launching in early Spring 2018 but for exclusive updates and news on the development before then and to be one of the first to receive the Bayside brochure, register your details to join our priority contact list.